Thursday 20 January 2011

Fall in Love: Civic EG 2 Doors

Fuuhh... it tooks me around 2 hours just to get the right set up for the looks of my blog..i want something simple but seem like.."perghh" .. i don't know how to describe. The structured idea just now have been run away coz i'm too focusing on the pre-looks of this blog.

Anyway, let get started. The story begun somewhere in 2001, during my varsity age. Off course during that time i'm not using a car, but just a Yamaha TZM - a good start for a student i think. That's where my hobby on modifying started.  Oohh yaa, forgot to mentioned, before that i'm just using Yamaha RSX (Yamaha Jipang) which i borrowed from my uncle in order for me to help him running his business and get some cash to buy & maintain the TZM. Sad to say, i can't remember where i put the pictures of my TZM. Well, i'm started with my part time work since i'm 15. So, with some money that i gained from the part time job, i'm start to modify the TZM from a stock standard to a well develop unit. I'm not "Mat Rempit" & never get involved in any illegal race. The modification more towards the looks..not the performance coz it will definitely drain out my $$$. The final testimoni of my effort come from the mouth of one beatiful young lady "Wow...smart & cantiknya motor nie !!" ...spontaneus from her mouth when she passed by...he..he..well..i'm still remember those beatiful words till now.. no need for me to describe further right.

Well..i'm start falling in love with EG 2 doors since my 13th. During those day, i know nothing about this car. I heard people said about Honda Dolphin, Honda Mayat..Ferio..Jerung..the term that i can't appreciate at all. At the same time, i'm start collecting pictures of EG 2 doors when i'm in my 2nd year of varsity. Here are some of  the first initial pictures of car that i still kept till now, that's where it's all begun.

This is USDM conversion i think, with custom made front bumper and hood.




And these are few more pictures that i'm still keep till now. It was not the modifying concept that i want actually, but i still kept those picture just to remind me, this is where it's all started.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment