Thursday 20 January 2011

Where It's All Started

Hello & Salam Sejahtera to all. It has been quite some time this idea playing around in my mind. Yes, to create a blog on my passion & interest in modifying car, of course with JDM (Japan Domestic Market) rule as the guidance. JDM Playground will basically share what have been went through from nothing until the completion of the conversion based on selected JDM Concept. For a start, the sharing is more towards Honda related thing & basically i have choose Honda Civic EG Ferio (5th Generation) as the first conversion project. Well, i know it's almost 20 years old car and even one of my friend always say like this to me, "Hello... it's only "Kereta Murahan !".. Damn !! i don't care what other people said, i know what i'm doing and i know the potential of this EG compared to his so call a brand new continental car. .. it is JDM spirit running in my veins dude !

I'm maybe not expert as Sam (http://civic-nuts.blogspot.com/) where he can share lot of D.I.Y stuff on EG, but i believe, my sharing on the passion of doing EG conversion will benefit all the EG lover, at least as a brief guidance on the JDM EG9 & EG6 spec. Just enjoy your reading and of course.. no harm.

The time has come, for me actually to be more organized & documenting my hard work on my interest which i believed will benefited others enthusiast in this world. It has been almost 5 years i'm owned this car and along that way, there were so many thing that i have done to it which off course involving some amount of cash... yeah..the critical part of the conversion journey...without it..it was just a dream.

Our first post will coming soon,just stay tune with us & enjoy your reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment