Monday 25 April 2011

The Original EG8 Drive Train

Here i'm shared some of the pictures of my original EG8 Drive Train. It was a humble D15B 1.5 litre single cam VTEC engine with auto tranmission system. On paper, Honda claimed this engine can deliver up to maximum of 90 kw (around 117 HP) but i'm not sure what is the actual performance. Never test it on a dyno bench. Well, I'm ok with it...as long as it got VTEC .. fuel consumption quite ok, but not powerful like the legendary B Series engine...



17 years old drive train - still can deliver without any major problem

Hmmm...during that time i was really in dilemma..this engine was good..not giving me any big trouble..it was hard to decide either to get my dream original EG6 / bullet or proceed with the conversion project..it tooks me months to decide..

No comments:

Post a Comment