Tuesday 14 March 2017

Vision Technica Lip - Post Installation

As promised in my previous post, in this post, I will share some pictures that I managed to get from Google for the sake of reference. This may provide the idea to the enthusiast out there on how it looks like. Enjoy the pictures - here they are:





I believed, this SR4 owner has made the right decision on modifying his car. It look simple but yet very smart and elegant. You can easily spot the significant different if compared to the EG9 Mugen Lip. There is slimmer curve at the middle of the lip, while for the mugen, it just a straight line without any slimmer curve.
 
Now, let we see the one with the complete build up - it just simply elegant. But as I mentioned before, in Malaysia, it was very hard to find this Vision Technica Lip. Only for those who really search and look for it, will know and appreciate this kind of rare lip in the market.
 
For those who familiar with USDM Honda Scene, I believe you know the big name like Franklin Perez who had re-built this SR4 according to his own idea. Well, he had choose this Vision Technica Lip for his modified SR4 - here they are:




For those out there who managed to find this original Vision Technica Lip, you just like hitting a "Jack Pot". Well - you know what I mean :)
 
Even though I managed to find it once, but my ideology was more towards Mugen Concept. At the time of writing, All my rides was re-built and been re-imaged according to Mugen Concept. All that's, will be shared in my future post - with the hope that the sharing will be beneficial to others enthusiast out there. For the time being, my post will be more towards SR4 / EG9 - until the completion of the make over. Stay tuned and enjoy reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment