Monday 31 December 2012

EK9 Top Fuel Carbon Air Funnel

I drove my car in stock standard B16A engine for more than a year without any modification on it. It served me very well without any problem. During those day, i'm more towards the engine reliability & not for performance since i used that car for my daily drive - basically i'm satisfied with what a standard B16A can offer. But it was not for long when i start to know & learned about the after market performance parts from the rising sun country. Slowly i start to put in the plug and play performance part in my car. It started with the EK9 Top Fuel Carbon Fiber Air Funnel - i still keep the pictures till now.. :)





It was quite expensive for me during those day and very hard to get - i bought it in July 2010. It's okay for me as long as i'm satisfied with the outcome. Post installation pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment